You won't be able to help yourself, spending extra time in the stunning bath in this en-suite.
Wondering where this room got it's name? Well, if you look out over the mountain, sometimes you'll see what looks to be the puff of smoke from a locomotive's engine, hence, the train room.
The room has been upgraded to include some self-catering facilities:
- Backup power during loadshedding
- One plate induction cooker
- Pot & pan suitable for induction cooking
- Cutlery and crockery for 2 people
- Microwave oven
- Bar fridge
- Kettle with complimentary coffee & tea sachets
As is expected, the en-suite bathroom is a special feature, with both bath and shower as well as a double vanity.
- Two single beds
- Down duvets and pillows; cotton percale linen and mohair blankets
- Work station
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower; double vanity; some toiletries supplied
- Mountain view, when you look past the beautiful avocado tree outside your window.