Experiences for ladies in Somerset East
If you are not a fisher-woman, don't despair. You need not send your significant other on a boy's fishing trip to Somerset East. Somerset East offers a variety of activities for ladies to partake in.
- Spa treatments
- Mohair products for sale at Mohair Shop
- Mountain biking - 35km of single track has been developed on the Boschberg Mountain, with the starting point at the Boschberg Tourism Hub buildings
- Walter Battiss Art Museum
- Somerset East Museum
- Hiking or walking - the Boschberg is a beautiful indigenous forest with walking trails from the Boschberg Tourism Hub. Longer hikes should only be attempted with a local guide.
- Horse riding - from beginner to more experienced outrides.
- Bird watching - over 200 species have been recorded in the Somerset East area