Activities for the ladies in Somerset East
If you are not a fisherwoman, don't dispair. You need not send your significant other on a boy's fishing trip to Somerset East. Somerset East offers a variety of activities for ladies to partake in.
- Spa treatments
- Mohair products for sale at The Coffee Shop
- Mountain biking - 35km of single track has been developed on the Boschberg Mountain, with the starting point at the Boschberg Tourism Hub
- The Coffee shop (with a little ladies clothing boutique, not to be missed!)
- Walter Battiss Art Museum
- Somerset East Museum
- Hiking or walking - the Boschberg is a beautiful indigenous forest with walking trails from the Boschberg Tourism Hub. Longer hikes should only be attempted with a local guide.
- Horse riding - from beginner to more experienced outrides.
- Bird watching - over 200 species have been recorded in the Somerset East area