COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures
We understand that visitors are hesitant to travel at the moment. Below are some of the measures that we have put in place to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
It is extremely important with the current COVID-19 pandemic, that businesses ensure specific cleaning protocols are in place. We have instituted a number of protocols for our staff to follow, and management is constantly ensuring that the importance of following these protocols is understood by staff.
Our guests are extremely important to us, and we want to make sure that you feel as comfortable as you would in your own home, and also know that we take the current situation very seriously!
- Guests and staff are screened upon entry to the property, and temperature readings are taken.
- All guests and staff must wear a mask on the property. Guests do not need to wear masks in their room, and during breakfast.
- Social distancing of at least 1.5 m must be maintained by both staff and guests at all times.
- Rooms are aired and sanitized before cleaning. Once thoroughly cleaned according to strict new procedures, high touch areas are again sanitized. Items for guest use are sanitized and individually packaged to ensure safety.
- Sanitizer is available in reception, high touch areas and the rooms.
- Online check-in is encouraged. Please note that check-in forms must be completed to comply with legislation and assist with possible contact tracing.
- Staff have been trained in cleaning methods, and ongoing training is implemented to ensure that they understand the need for protocols put in place.
- There are many nitty gritty procedures that are in place to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Please contact us if you would like more detailed information.